- Kochari, A., & Schriefers, H. (in preparation). Processing symbolic magnitude information conveyed by digits, number words and scalar adjectives: parallel size-congruity effects. [preprint] [data and analyses]
- Kochari, A., & Flecken, M. (submitted). Lexical prediction in language comprehension: a replication study of grammatical gender effects in Dutch. [preprint] [data and analyses]
- Kochari, A., Ostarek, M. (2018). Introducing a replication-first rule for PhD projects (commmentary on Zwaan et al., ‘Making replication mainstream’). Behavioral and Brain Sciences. [preprint]
- van Rooij, R., & Kochari, A. (in press). Grounding a pragmatic theory of vagueness on experimental data: Semi-orders and Weber’s Law.
- Talmina, N., Kochari A., & Szymanik, J. (2017) Quantifiers and verification strategies: connecting the dots. Proceedings of the 21st Amsterdam Colloquium. [pdf]
- Talk at Third Jean Piaget Conference: Conducting web-based experiments for numerical cognition research. [pdf] [data and analyses]
- Poster at CUNY 2018: Interaction of language and magnitude perception: gradable adjectives rely on extraction of ratio-level information. [pdf]
- Poster at ESCoP 2017: Size congruity effect extends to vague adjectives: interaction of generalized magnitude representation and language.
- Poster at CUNY 2017: When adjectives are like numbers: vague adjectives are processed by the magnitude representation system. [pdf]
Media about me
A series of interviews about me and my PhD project for Dutch popular science Magazine Kennislink: